Pole Barn Post Replacement: Tips & Tricks for Post Repairs
There’s an “uh-oh” moment when you realize that you’ve got a pole building with rotten posts that can threaten the health of your structure . Costly and time-consuming pole barn repairs are often a big headache when maintaining the quality of your pole barn. Thankfully, you can skip the hassle and build a permanent solution with Midwest Perma-Columns for dependable pole barn post replacement!
When you need a repair to save the useful life of your building, Midwest Perma-Column is here to help by giving you the products you need to replace rotten wood with a concrete foundation. In today’s blog, we’ll walk you through the best products for fixing rotted pole barn posts, as well as where to buy them and how to install them yourself.
Keep reading to explore more about how Perma-Columns can help you in fixing rotted pole barn posts or contact us online now for a quote on pole barn maintenance materials!
How to Fix Rotted Pole Barn Posts using Perma-Column
Perma-Columns use a “smarter-not-harder” approach to lengthening the useful life of your building. When a wood foundation deteriorates, your entire pole barn is in danger. While this may sound like the end of the road for your building, sometimes all you need is a little elbow grease and an efficient solution to replace your posts rather than the entire structure.
The Perma-Column repair system is a patented approach to fixing rotted pole barn posts that doesn’t require traditional concrete work. The system elevates your wood beams above ground level to protect them from wood rot. They are also a precast solution that can save you time and money since there’s no need to wait for concrete to set or bring heavy equipment for pouring the concrete.
Our pole barn repair system works through a step-by-step process:
- Dig and support: Identify the post you need to replace, dig down with an auger and then support the truss with a brace.
- Cut and remove: Cut the rotten post at ground level and remove the rotten portion.
- Replace and install: Finally, cut a post hole to provide a base for the pre-cast concrete pad, make the adjustments to install the post, and then position the Perma-Column in place.
The process is simple and quick so you can perform pole barn replacement quickly. So why wait? Reach out to the Midwest Perma-Column team today to get started.
Want to learn more about how to fix rotted pole barn posts? Check out our Perma-Column Repair System Manual for more in-depth information!
Why You Should Choose Perma-Columns for Pole Barn Repairs
A builder is only as good as their tools and materials. You can use Perma-Columns for a long-lasting pole barn repair because of the unique features that set these columns apart from the rest. These columns raise your wood beams out of the ground with pre-cast concrete to protect it from decay over time and make pole barn maintenance easy.
There are several key reasons why you should consider making your pole barn repairs with Perma-Columns:
- Unparalleled Strength: Perma-Columns are 3x stronger than traditional concrete with ultra-powerful powder-coated steel brackets for corrosion prevention over time.
- Reliable Certification: Our precast concrete columns meet the high standards of the International Building Code (IBC) and International Residential Code (IRC) standards to give you peace of mind. Each column also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Eco-friendly Approach: Every Midwest Perma-Column uses 100 percent toxic-free, recycled materials to help you save the planet one post at a time.
Ready to secure your building’s future? Contact us online now for a quote on pole barn post replacement materials today!
Upgrade Your Pole Barn Post Replacement with Perma-Column Today
You can take control of your pole barn maintenance with fast and affordable solutions from Midwest Perma-Column. For more than 15 years, we’ve been helping builders like you with the materials they need for pole barn post replacement. That’s why we’re at the top of the industry for post-frame construction solutions.
Want to start planning your pole barn post replacement today? Contact Midwest Perma-Column to get started with a quote now!Contact Us