Unlocking the Door to Pole Building Financing
Are you ready to discover the secret weapon that can unlock the door to pole building financing? Shocking as it may sound, the building materials you choose could significantly impact your success in financing a pole barn.
We are Midwest Perma-Column, a leading manufacturer of pre-cast concrete columns and other innovative building materials. Among our standout products is the Sturdi-Wall bracket system, a robust concrete anchor bracket that goes between wooden posts and concrete foundations, revolutionizing the post-frame building industry.
In this article, we will explore the surprising role of these foundation brackets in pole building financing. So, read on to unlock the door to pole building financing!
Key Considerations When Financing a Pole Barn
Financing a pole barn construction project can be challenging. While lenders require good credit history and collateral, there are factors related to the construction process itself that can complicate the financing journey. These include:
- Structural Integrity and Durability: Lenders need assurance that the constructed pole barn will be stable and durable, able to withstand the test of time and elements. Traditional wood-to-concrete connections can raise concerns over structural integrity and longevity. These types of concerns could notably impede your pole building financing efforts.
- Compliance with Building Codes and Regulations: Ensuring the construction project complies with all relevant building codes and regulations is crucial. Non-compliance can lead to legal issues and fines and doubt in the minds of lenders considering financing a pole barn.
- Maintenance Costs: Pole barn builders sometimes need to replace rotted poles. Lenders take this added effort and expense into account when calculating overall maintenance costs. Decreasing these estimated costs increases your chances of obtaining pole building financing.
- Construction Time: Delays in construction can tie up funds and increase the overall cost of the project. For example, construction that depends upon poured concrete can sometimes generate delays due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. Lenders are interested in anything you can do to mitigate the risks associated with such delays.
- Resale Value: A structure that offers enhanced durability, lower maintenance costs, and compliance with building codes and regulations is likely to have a higher resale value. These attributes are attractive to potential buyers, making the structure a more secure investment.
These challenges can make securing pole building loans more difficult particularly when credit markets tighten. Reducing these risks is the best way to finance a pole barn because it presents a stronger case to your lender.
Foundation Brackets: The Secret Weapon in Securing Pole Building Loans
The choice of building materials can address financing challenges that lenders raise when it comes to pole barn projects. Midwest Perma-Column’s Sturdi-Wall foundation brackets can increase your chances of securing a pole building loan in the following ways:
- Enhanced Stability and Durability: Our foundation brackets provide a robust connection between wooden posts and concrete foundations, increasing the structure’s stability and durability. This can alleviate lenders’ concerns over structural integrity and longevity and improve your chance of financing a pole barn.
- Compliance with Building Codes and Regulations: Sturdi-Wall brackets are certified by the International Code Council Evaluation Service (ICC-ES). This certification ensures compliance with building codes and regulations. Such compliance is appealing to lenders providing pole building loans.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs: The use of our foundation brackets in pole barn construction can help reduce maintenance costs over time. By preventing post rot, these brackets lower the overall cost of ownership. The result is one of the best foundations for post frame buildings on the market and an increased chance of financing a pole barn project.
- Faster Construction Time: Unlike traditional concrete foundations that require waiting for a concrete subcontractor to complete their work, our foundation brackets can be installed immediately. This can help reduce construction time and increase the chances of securing pole building financing.
- Improved Resale Value: The use of our Sturdi-Wall foundation brackets significantly enhances the resale value of the pole barn. The certification by ICC-ES can improve resale value, making your project more attractive to lenders offering pole building loans, as it offers a higher level of security for their investment.
Reach out to our team at Midwest Perma-Column to explore how our foundation brackets can enhance your project’s appeal to lenders.
Pole Building Loans: The Final Piece of the Puzzle
At Midwest Perma-Column, we are committed to providing high-quality, durable, and long-lasting foundation-building solutions. We pride ourselves on our meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail and the positive impact this provides to pole barn builders.
In addition to the benefits to your construction project, we are proud that the use of ICC-ES certified Sturdi-Wall brackets can also be a significant advantage in securing pole building financing. These brackets offer quality, certification, structural benefits, and cost efficiency, making a compelling case for securing pole building loans.
Contact us today and learn more about how our ICC-ES certified Sturdi-Wall brackets can make a difference in your project.